1. scope of application
These stadium regulations ("Stadium Regulations") serve to regulate the use and ensure the safety of the event area of the Chiemgau Arena, including the associated entrances and exits as well as the parking areas ("Event Area"), operated by Chiemgau Arena GmbH, Biathlon Center 1, 83324 Ruhpolding (hereinafter also referred to as "Organizer"). The Stadium Regulations apply to all persons who are on the Event Grounds, regardless of the reason. For the stay on the event area on non-event days, special regulations may have to be observed.
2. access control
Access to the respective events will only be granted upon presentation of a valid admission ticket or other access authorization.
If, for an important reason, e.g. due to access restrictions ordered or specified by associations or authorities or other protection and security measures have to be fulfilled, access will only be granted with valid proof or compliance with specified requirements, even if a valid admission ticket is presented. If the customer is unable to meet the relevant requirements, Chiemgau Arena GmbH may refuse access to the Chiemgau Arena or expel the customer from the Chiemgau Arena.
Visitors with a reduced admission ticket will only be granted access upon presentation of the proof justifying the reduction.
Admission tickets as well as other specified proof (e.g. for claiming a discount) must be presented at the admission control without being asked and must be handed over for inspection upon request. Admission tickets and other access authorizations must be presented at any time upon request, even after admission to the event.
The security service and the security and/or admission control staff (collectively "security staff") are entitled to verify the identity of visitors by inspecting a suitable official identification document, or the identification documents issued by the authorities (e.g. identity card, passport, etc.). Suitable documents must therefore be presented at the request of the law enforcement officers.
In the event of misuse or unauthorized passing on of admission tickets or identification cards, these may be confiscated by the security staff or the Chiemgau Arena GmbH bodies without replacement.
3. carrying prohibited objects
Upon entry to the event, each visitor is obliged to be checked and/or examined by the security staff for the presence of objects that may not be brought into the event area, by scanning their clothing or using a metal detector (or other technical aids). If ordered to do so, the security staff must be allowed to inspect any containers (bags, backpacks, etc.) that are being taken into the event area.
The following items may not be taken onto the event premises:
- Alcoholic beverages or drugs of any kind, as well as substances capable of producing an intoxicating effect
- Glass containers, glass bottles, cans, glasses and jugs of all sizes
- Plastic bottles over 1 liter (in principle, the bottles must be sealed originally)
- Open tetrapacks over 1 liter (in principle, the packages must be sealed originally)
- Hip flasks made of metal or glass
- Objects that can be used as weapons or projectiles
- Knives of all sizes, including pocket knives
- Studded bracelets, necklaces, belts
- Items made of fragile, splintering or particularly hard material
- gas spray cans, corrosive or coloring substances
- spray cans (deodorant, hair spray, paint spray)
- Pyrotechnic objects (including Bengal fire), objects that may pose a hazard due to their
- easy combustibility, flares, weapons of any kind
- Metal chains over 50 cm long (e.g. purse holders, etc.)
- Metal flagpoles (telescopic flags see below)
- Folding chairs and baby carriages and walkers in the grandstand area (permitted on the track)
- Tools of any kind
- More than one lighter
- Bulky objects such as sledges
- Animals, especially dogs
- compressed air fanfares
- laser pointers
- Drones and other unmanned aerial systems
- Flags, banners and banners with insulting or political as well as racist, xenophobic or violence glorifying content
- Flags (wooden poles with max. 2.00m and a diameter of max. 2cm.
- The size of the flags must not exceed 1,5 m x 1,0 m.
- plastic and telescopic flags (also made of metal), if they are hollow and flexible
- Thermos jugs and thermos bottles made of plastic and metal up to a capacity of 1 liter
- cane umbrellas, regardless of whether they have a metal tip or not
- folding chairs and baby carriages and walkers in the route area
The police will be informed immediately in the following cases:
- Emblems, clothing, banners, patches, flags and similar of any kind, the inscription of which is likely to defame people because of their skin color, religion, origin, gender or sexual orientation or other with racist, xenophobic or violence glorifying content
Statements, gestures or slogans which, by their nature or content, are likely to discriminate against persons on the basis of their skin color, religion, origin, gender or sexual orientation.
- Fixed knives with a blade length of 10 cm or more
- Weapons of any kind (including throwing stars and brass knuckles)
- Fireworks and pyrotechnic articles of all kinds
- Tablets and powders in plastic bags or other unusual containers
- Unauthorized ticket trading
4. prohibition of commercial advertising
Any decoration and/or advertising for commercial/commercial purposes during the events is prohibited to the visitors without the express permission of the organizer. It is also prohibited to take photographs, film or tape recordings and/or make other media recordings for commercial purposes and/or to use these recordings without the express permission of the organizer.
The distribution of flyers, advertising material, magazines and the like on the entire event premises is permitted, irrespective of other official regulations, only with the approval of the organizer.
5. domiciliary rights, conduct on the event premises, instructions and duty to follow; sale of goods
Chiemgau Arena GmbH, as the event organizer, exercises domiciliary rights on the event premises during the event. Every visitor to an event must behave on the event premises in such a way that the legal interests of Chiemgau Arena GmbH, other persons or third-party property are not impaired and/or damaged, endangered or other persons - unless unavoidable under the circumstances - are hindered or inconvenienced. All users and visitors of the event premises are obliged to treat them and their facilities with care and to leave them in a clean condition. Damages are to be avoided and, if necessary, immediately reported to Chiemgau Arena GmbH in writing. No waste, ashes, harmful liquids and the like may be poured or thrown into the toilets, flushing facilities and sinks. Waste must be disposed of in the respective containers or trash receptacles provided for this purpose. It is not permitted to defecate outside the toilets or to contaminate the event premises in any other way, in particular by throwing away objects.
In the interest of safety and an orderly and smooth running of the event, every visitor is obliged to follow the necessary instructions of the organizer, the police, the fire department or the security forces working for the organizer, this includes in particular an assignment to certain places in the Chiemgau Arena; if there is a weighty factual reason (e.g. safety aspects), this can also be a different place than the one noted on the ticket.
The hawking and sale of goods of any kind, the distribution of printed matter or the carrying out of collections as well as the setting up of booths, stands and the like on the event grounds is strictly prohibited, unless a contractual authorization and, if applicable, a required permit under public law is available.
In the event of one or more breaches by visitors to an event of the rules of conduct set out in these stadium regulations, Chiemgau Arena GmbH, the police and the forces of order are entitled to confiscate prohibited items brought along by visitors to events without compensation and/or to refuse visitors to events access to the Chiemgau Arena without compensation and/or to expel them from the Chiemgau Arena or the site.
6. people with disabilities
Please note that for safety reasons, only limited wheelchair spaces are available for each event in the grandstand area and along the route of the event site. Pre-registration is required for this area through the advance ticket office. Parking and transportation can only be arranged after pre-registration has been made.
7. ban on entry/expulsion from the stadium
- Persons who violate one or more points of these stadium regulations or who do not meet applicable special requirements, in particular who cannot present a valid ticket or other required proof of admission to the event area,
- persons who refuse to submit to an appropriate check or search of their person and/or items carried by the security forces before entering the perimeter area, at the entrance and/or inside the stadium,
- persons who are obviously under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs,
- persons who behave in a violent manner or who give rise to the concrete suspicion of such behavior,
the organizer or the persons authorized to do so by the organizer may, insofar as this is necessary to protect property or the life, body or health of other persons, refuse admission to the event premises or expel such persons from the event premises without reimbursement of the admission fee.
8. picture and sound recordings / data protection
For the purposes of public reporting and advertising of the event in question, the organizer and/or third parties commissioned or otherwise authorized by the organizer (e.g. radio, press) may independently make image and sound recordings in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 f) DSGVO, which may show spectators at the event in question. The legitimate interest of the organizer or third parties commissioned or otherwise authorized by the organizer in each case (e.g. radio, press) lies in the interest of also showing and exploiting the event concerned in the Chiemgau Arena in the media. These image and sound recordings may be processed, utilized and publicly reproduced by the organizer as well as by third parties authorized by the organizer (e.g. radio, press) within the scope of the same legitimate interest.
Video and photo recordings by visitors on event days are only permitted for private purposes and exclusively with devices that, in terms of equipment and size, are obviously intended solely for private use and do not exceed a maximum size of 150 x 150 x 150mm (WxHxD). Any other use of these recordings or disclosure of the same beyond the private sphere to third parties or publication in the media, in particular social networks (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) requires the prior express consent of the Chiemgau Arena. The same applies to the collection of data on event days.
The liability of Chiemgau Arena GmbH and its vicarious agents and assistants, regardless of the type, is limited to intent and gross negligence, with the exception of personal injury or in the cases provided by law. In the event of a slightly negligent breach of an essential contractual obligation (cardinal obligation), liability is limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical damages at the time of acceptance of the stadium regulations. Chiemgau Arena GmbH shall not be liable in the event of a slightly negligent breach of secondary obligations that are not essential contractual obligations. Chiemgau Arena GmbH accepts no liability for damages caused by visitors, users, their agents or other third parties. Chiemgau Arena GmbH is not liable for the loss of objects, unless this is due to culpable conduct on the part of the staff.
10 Modification of the stadium regulations
The stadium regulations can be changed by Chiemgau Arena GmbH at any time and without giving reasons. Each new edition of the stadium regulations automatically replaces any previous edition and thus invalidates the latter. The stadium regulations valid at the time of entry shall apply.