Attention: some information mentioned is still based on the World Cup 2020 - Updates will follow step by step!
- Via the A8: Take the exit Traunstein/Siegsdorf, and follow the signs to the parking lots in Ruhpoldng and Inzell
- From SalzburgBerchtesgaden: take the Deutsche Alpenstraße (German Alpine Road) to the parking lots in Inzell
- From Tyrol: Drive to the parking lot in Reit im Winkl (Note: There is a fee for the transportation to the Chiemgau Arena)
- From Reit im Winkl there is no access by car or parking at the Chiemgau Arena!
- Transportation from the parking lots to the Chiemgau Arena is possible exclusively by shuttle bus or by foot.
- The shuttle bus will be running continuously; travel time to the Chiemgau Arena is about 15-20 minutes.
- From Ruhpolding you can walk to the Chiemgau Arena along the Traun via Laubau in approximately 1.5 – 2 hours